Re: [RC] New incentive to enter 100's - Barbara McCrary

Jeri, that was part of the discussion when I was on the board.  It was suggested that if one entered the higher mileage and didn't finish or quit at the lower mileage, one would get credit for the mileage completed.  Again...commitment.  If one enters the lower mileage and still has the horse and appetite for the longer distance, then elevate!  But to quite before finishing the distance entered and still get credit for what you finished....no, I don't think so!  Interesting how the same issues come up every so often.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] New incentive to enter 100's

Sounds like a no-brainer to say NO to that rule.  If you enter a certain distance and don't complete that distance, you didn't complete!  How hard is that to figure?  The best way to go about something like that might be as an elevator ride.  Enter the 50 or 75, then if you're having a good day, elevate to the 100.  jeri