From: Carrie Kitley <nutzo4horses@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] WNV vaccines
To: desertrydr1@xxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 10:41 PM

There WERE double-blind studies done on this.  Even aside from that, too many instances (coinkidinks, if you want) to just poo poo it as arbitrary.  Whether some don't believe it to be fact is beside the point and that is freedom of choice.  Why throw caution to the wind when you can simply try a different brand?  That's all I'm saying . . . I wouldn't use Fort Dodge.  Too many "coincidences" of issues directly correlating to that particular vaccine.  You haven't had any problems with it and that's fantastic so there is no reason for you to do otherwise.

~Carrie  <\_~
              // \\

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears."
~ Old Arabian Proverb