RE: [RC] New Topic - Katrina Mosshammer

Hi Ranelle,

I have already done my first ride in 2008 back in December.  I am planning on going to the next ride Feb. 9. I had considered doing the 75 but I think I'm going to wuss out and just do the 50. Then I hope to do another 50 in March, a 75 in April and another 75 in May. Then I won a free entry to do a 50 in June. Then I have my own ride to manage in Aug. I hope that everything goes well this year. We just went out and checked the road to the camp and they have the new bridge built, which prevented us from having it there last year, so it looks like we can go ahead with our usual plans! YEAH!!

My goal this year, if everything goes right this spring/summer, is to maybe do my first 100 in 13 years in October. I was 17 the last time I did a 100 and a weight division lighter! LOL! It will also be my mare's first 100, so we'll see how it goes. I'm already thinking how bad I'm going to hurt ;-P

Katrina