[RC] New topic (Happy soggy trails/goals) - Sharon Hahn

If only my trails were soggy!  Alas, everything outside is the consistency of marble with all of the subzero weather we've been  having in MN this week.

My goal is to finish basic training and get my 6-year-old mare out in competition this year, if only for a few 10 mile novice rides.  She had a setback when she fractured her pastern when she was 3 and wasn't supposed to be ridable, but despite dire predictions she now appears to be fine and handled some limited slower speed trail riding well last fall, so we'll see.

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?