RE: [RC] Specialized Saddle questions - Kristen A Fisher

Jonni – Did you get any negative feedback on the Specialized saddles? I tried a Freeform Enduro with the mare I am riding now and it was a disaster so will probably need to go back to treed for her – and this would be the next type I would try since they are easy to go from horse to horse [so I understand].

Hope you are staying warm with this awful cold snap!

Kristen

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tx Trigger
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 9:46 PM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: [RC] Specialized Saddle questions

We usually only hear when folks LOVE a particular product, saddle, piece of tack etc.  I have a question for those using Specialized Saddles. If you have any negative feedback, can you drop me a note. No need to post to the list. I'm about 90% sure this is the saddle I want to go with, but would love to hear from anyone who might not have been as happy as they had hoped. Also, input from Heavyweight riders, and those with wide backed horses would be especially appreciated. Then, if anyone has a 16"  they want to part with, I might be interested.  :-)

Jonni

txtrigger @ gmail . com  (remove spaces)