Re: [RC] Neck Manipulation - Lindak

For neck relief I see my Chiro about once a month.  For almost ten years I've had him adjust my neck by manipulation.  Then that procedure began to get somewhat uncomfortable, so I asked him to try a different method.  Currently he uses a small device (I can't remember the name of it, Dr Q might know)  that he holds in the palm of his hand, feels my neck for the correct spot, presses the blunt tip of the device slightly into my neck then releases a trigger.  It make a sharp pop/click sound and feels like a tap on my neck.  He repeats this in two or three places and then I'm done.  My neck feels much better and the relief lasts a month or even 6 weeks occasionally.  You may want to see if your Chiro is trained in this technique.
From Linda-k
Have a horse lovin' day!!!