From: mikelewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Men's Breeches--correct length
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:42:40 -0500

I'm looking at a pair of men's Devon Aire 95% cotton breeches but cannot decide if I need the regular length or the long length.  Dover Saddlery's website is no help, and they have not yet returned my call after opening an inquiry on Saturday.

I'm a 32" inseam with jeans.  Does anyone know if this warrants the longer length breeches?

Thanks,

Mike