RE: [RC] Sued Vet - Ginger Bill

I would like to know who we are dealing with here. If the Ride Managers don't have a clue as what to expect from certain individuals it may happen at their ride as well. I'm with you, Diane, as I've been a Ride Manager and I only had one vet that I could always count on and if anyone ever sued this vet at my ride there would be some kind of Hell to be paid. We all know that it is up to us to take care of our horses, bottom line. I am not happy about this at all! I have always felt that the vets are a big bonus just in case something does go haywire, you and your horse have a friend and an equine expert to help you get through a bad situation. It doesn't always work and if you aren't prepared for that, get out of the sport. Better yet, get out of horses, because things can go South in a heartbeat. Ginger