From: Ginger Bill <orrinandginger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [RC] OK, the scoop on Big Bear
To: "victoria thompson" <vascthompson@xxxxxxx>, "ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 11:46 AM

Oh My Gosh, how SAD! I'm very sorry for everyone, especially for our sport. Where were all the riders and why didn't they show? When we first started putting on our Land Of The Neversweat Ride I wondered if we would get the riders and a very interesting vet told me that if we put on a ride, the riders would come and they did. Now, I'm not being "nosey." I just want to know what went haywire so that others can be spared from a similiar situation. Ginger