Re: [RC] OK, the scoop on Big Bear - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Ginger this is, indeed, a very sad commentary.  Maybe the answer is a simple sign of what is happening in our economy right now.  The trickle down affect is taking place in every facet of our lives.  I don't see why that wouldn't apply to financial decisions when it comes to our horse needs.  I think people are not seeing the price of hay go down.  And more than like worry that it will go ever more higher!  That would affect anyone's decision of how far from home they are going to go to participate in a ride.

Just my thoughts.

D'Arcy