[RC] giant soccer ball lost at Robie Park near Truckee - Dawn Simas

Two weeks ago I went camping with the Placer Country Search And Rescue Mounted Unit at Robie Park.  I brought along my giant soccer ball (4' diameter) for anyone that wanted to play with it on horseback there.  I was the last person to leave that weekend, and it was over where everyone else was camped, out of sight, out of mind.  I drove off without it.

I just was looking for it and realized it is gone for the first time.  I am hoping it is either still there, or someone else has seen it...

There were a few other campers there that weekend and I was told they were with Gold Country Riders?  Anyone on Ridecamp?  Or have a contact # of someone I could call that may have been there or put me in touch with them?

Also, is anyone going up there soon that could check for me?

Marion and I will be going up to shut down the park for the winter, I am just hope, hope, hoping it will still be there.

Thanks!

Dawn