Re: [RC] bonehead move - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Crysta,

You are so fortunate with this.  I can well imagine the feeling you got as she cleared that fence though.  It's that moment of experience what true freedom must really feel like for a horse!   And I love the quote you have on your signature!  :)  If that is the case then I make everyone look like endurance Kings and Queens!   LOL!

D'Arcy