Re: [RC] Ultimate Pads - Elizabeth Walker

LOL!

Fortunately, Caisson doesn't seem to mind, but I know what you mean!  I had the same deal with Shadow .. I had put a real sheepskin cover on his girth.  Now - he wore it for the entire ride with no problems, but when I unsaddled, I put the girth on the trailer fender.  Oh Boy!  Freakout time!