[RC] to go along with todays oops storys - jamie ward

I realized today how much my 13yr old daughter Emily really wants to be ready for her 2nd 50 and our last ride of the season (OCT 11). My husband and our  friends 10 year old met Emily at the bus stop riding their horses and with hers in tow. Emily does not get home till 4:30 it does not leave much time for riding so if they meet the bus near were the service roads we ride on they  get an extra 40 min or so of ride time( we have a 3 mile steep driveway plus  being the 13 yr old she is, she will insist on beatifying her self if she gos home first). Today  they were planning on putting in 20 or so miles so they really needed that extra time . Anyways on to my oop's. it wasn't until 7:30 That Adam, Taylor and Emily ride up  Its then that I see what she is wearing : A very short skirt !! It had completely slipped our mind this  morning that she was riding and when she asked me to get her some clothes from the dryer this I gave her the skirt. Its one of those light cotton ones and she said it was around her waist most the time plus the insides if her thighs are very red and sore. Adam had told her they would go home and change but she  had told him  she didn't want to come home and change because they would have lost to much ride time lol.
http://jamers1220.tripod.com/  for info and ride story's .

Riding: The art of keeping a horse between you, and the ground.