Re: [RC] breeding your mare - SandyDSA

this is very true - and frankly, what guarantee is there if one BUYS rather than BREEDS a youngster that the blueprint would be any different, that it would live up to all expectations? There is none, since the "blueprint" is a strong indicator but not a guarantee. One young mare we bought as it turned out was just about everything we HATED, in spite of her pedigree.