Re: [RC] horse boarding in Tripoli, Libya? - Dyane Smith

I would worry about taking my horses that far, but for the people at least going to Tripoli has to be the opportunity of a lifetime.   It is hands down one of the most beautiful places in the world.  When I lived there many, many years ago, I rode horses at a stable established and maintained by the British Army.  We rode cross-country and on the beach, including swimming them in the Mediterranean.

I envy Maryanne the life she has chosen, but Tripoli would be a close second.

Dyane