[RC] Swanton - Peggy B-Smith

Barbara,
If you put on a ride next year, horse gods willing, I will be there! The only reason I wasn't there this year is after major back surgery end of last year, I'm wasn't quite ready for a 75 or 100. But I'm working on myself and getting fitter every day (horse is fine!)

A 2-day 100 would be wonderful!  Count me in for '09 anywhere you want to have it! Heck, I'll even volunteer my husband to help (I'll tell him after I enter the ride).

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA