[RC] Washoe Valley Welcome - Ranelle Rubin

Ridecamp Rocks!

We are settled...sort of. The horses are for the most part settled..and that is all that matters, right? A friend came over last night after work and we moved a section of fence that gave the horses access to eat inside the barn with rubber mats around their feeders instead of out on the sand. Now I feel they at least have what they need.

Anyway, I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and moral support.

By the way, just to clear the air..the move was engineered...just not too well in terms of the timing. I knew I could not make my plans to leave known until I was sure I had my new job. I had a couple places to live lined up, pending notification of employment. Without putting any details out in public, suffice to say I no longer was comfortable staying there once he knew.

I have already had several folks contact me to get together and ride, leads on farriers, hay, etc. One lady called me who is actually a neighbor! My new boss's mother in law is an endurance rider, and he told me I must meet her. Turns out this lady is good friends with her...yeah! One of the hardest things about leaving Auburn was giving up a wonderful family of friends to ride with.

To make it even more fun, Tour de Washoo is this weekend..think I will take a ride down there Saturday afternoon. Ridecamp is only about a mile from my new house! Fellow would be so very confused as he has done that ride twice...! Wish I was ready to do it..there is always next year..!

Thanks again Ridecamp!

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx