[RC] Ear Plugs - Ted Goppert

Several Years ago one of the riders on the Tevis used cotton to keep her horse focused on the Ride.
The horse spooked and dumped her in Granite Chief Wilderness, then ran off.  Since it could not hear the other horses , it didn't head back to the trail.  Searchers found it in poor condition three days later.  The horse also had a tie down on and couldn't get its head down to eat or drink.  I wouldn't want to be on the trail
with ear plugs on my horse.  Ted Goppert