[RC] Head covers - rnbianchi

Well I consider myself an endurance rider and I almost always have a "Froo Froo" head cover on my horses during rides.  It keeps the bugs out of their ears, discourages flies from their eyes and if it is hot enough that I want to put my own head in a bucket of water I saturate the horse's head cover with the idea that it will cool the horse's heads as we trot down the trail.  I suppose that some horses are more stoic about buzzing insects in their ears, but I've had mine so upset by the flies that they totally ignore my cues and that is unacceptable!  How do you spell accident waiting to happen?
Cheers,
Becky Bianchi