Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:13:04 -0700
From: jorudol@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] barefoot trim/sole
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 And I'm curious how one trims a horses toes back, without taking sole out of the front? There is so much info on barefoot trimming, I'm overwhelmed, and under-timed on the computer to go thru it all. My access to computer is very limited. This is a problem I have with one horse - he grows a lot of toe, also has very thick soles. I'm doing my own trimming.

If someone has info on this aspect, or can reference me to info regarding specifically this, I would appreciate it.