Re: [RC] barefoot trim/sole - jorudo

 And I'm curious how one trims a horses toes back, without taking sole out of the front? There is so much info on barefoot trimming, I'm overwhelmed, and under-timed on the computer to go thru it all. My access to computer is very limited. This is a problem I have with one horse - he grows a lot of toe, also has very thick soles. I'm doing my own trimming.

If someone has info on this aspect, or can reference me to info regarding specifically this, I would appreciate it.

--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Steph Teeter <steph.teeter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Steph Teeter <steph.teeter@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] barefoot trim
To: "ridecamp camp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 7:24 AM

Can somebody explain the principles of the bf trim?

I've seen some great results, and have a lot of respect for those who
can manage to compete and keep their horse's feet in good shape. I'd
like to hear a little more of the pro's.

Steph

(tho I seriously doubt I could keep my horses here barefoot - too
much rock on range and trail)