Re: [RC] awfully quiet out there - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

OH, Lynne, you have my deepest empathy.  My knee has been blown up since Fireworks!   I hope you can get in sooner than a month to the ortho.  I went to the ER and they referred me immediately to an ortho.  Valentina on the other hand is doing just great.  As a matter of fact she has no empathy or sympathy for my pain.  She does the head roll nod to get the heck up to the barn and saddle up!!!

D'Arcy