[RC] what does disqualified mean? - Cindy Stafford

Was seeing some ride results and saw "Disqualified" for a horse, and was curious what puts a horse in this category at a ride?  I assume it doesn't mean Overtime, as that was labeled on other horses.

I can think of extreme examples (drugging, rider behavior, etc.), but are there routine reasons that would 'disqualify' the horse?  Do you get this category if you finish and miss a loop or something?  Or like a junior that loses a sponsor but wants to finish the ride?

just curious.

thx,
cindy