[RC] awfully quiet out there - Rick Jackson

Hi y'all. Seems awfully quiet out there! Hope everyone is out there riding or conditioning or otherwise just enjoying their horses. I was able to get in a nice pleasure ride on my NON-ARABIAN, BAREFOOT, LIMITED DISTANCE, PAINT HORSE yesterday afternoon in the PACIFIC SOUTH REGION. I didn't have to trailer him so I wasn't worried about his HEAD HANGING OUT OF THE TRAILER (we don't have windows on our NON-LQ trailer) or whether to use PELLETS, SHAVINGS, OR DIRT.
If you couldn't tell I'm pretty much bored out of my scull. So maybe I can stir things up a bit with this post. Or at least get a laugh or two.
Rick
As for me and my horse, we shall serve the Lord. Gallopin' 2:4