Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 11:16 AM
Subject: [RC] barn

I am finally going to have a REAL barn! Nothing huge.  Probably four stalls with runs, tack room etc....Would like any input as to which is better wood or metal...I have been told that all wood barn would be much more expensive than metal...Has anyone used Cleary to put up their barn or a similar company???.