[RC] barn - sherman

I love my metal barn. It is a 6 stall, raised center isle, great hot air release and ventilation. I had one stall enclosed for a tack room, it needs a ceiling vent, other than that is fine. There is too much work that always needs to be done for me to have a wooden barn, as much as my husband wanted one because of the wonderful smell and feel of wood. We went to look at a few in the area, all were less than a couple years old, and already had repairs that needed to be done due to horses kicking and chewing, and one was being refinished. Our barn is maybe 7 years old now, only need to knock the cobwebs down and hose it periodically. Yes, it’s noisy in the big storms, and if I’d had more money it would have been nice to either insulate the roof or have a composite roof put on.

Kathy