[RC] Fw: 2 Horses Need Homes! - Beccy FABISZAK

I hope that you don't mind that I have sent this to RC. These are free horses, as so many are now days. As it say's in the e-mail, they are in Centerville, Utah. Centerville is just north of Salt Lake City. I hope that someone will be able to take these mares. Beccy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 11:49 AM
Subject: 2 Horses Need Homes!

Hello again All!

Here are 2 horses in desperate need of new homes. They sound like very nice horses. They may be seen at 1193 North Main Centerville, Utah. If you are interested or need additional information please email Sue Smith at dominostormdancer@xxxxxxxxx  or Kendalyn Hill at kendalyn@xxxxxxxxxx or Jill Poll at jzpoll@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your help!
Valerie

Valerie,

Thanks for all that you do to help horses and people. Over this past weekend I was contacted by a lady who boards her two horses at Glenn Oman's stable located in Centerville, Utah.

The horses are both mares. One is about three years old and is an Anglo-Arab gray with a dark mane and tail very beautiful looking girl. The other is the mother of the Anglo-arab and is a light gray Arab mare. She is on the smaller size where her daughter is going to be big. The sire of the daughter is a sixteen hand thoroughbred.

The lady is desperate to find them a home no later than August 10th and offered them to me for free. I cannot take them because I already have six horses and a pony to take care of and am I am only allowed eight horses total on my property.

I hate to see these horses go to auction. The lady is retired and living on a fixed income and her significant other will no longer pay for their boarding costs.

Would you please contact your horse people and if luck is on the side of the horses they will find a good home.

If anyone would like to see these horses in person, they are located in Centerville right on main street at Glenn Oman's house 1193 North Main Centerville, Utah. thanks so much,  Sue Smith