[RC] trailer tire pressure - Ann Blankenship

I took my trailer over today to have a new tire put on (eeek, don’t even ask $$$) and the guy checked the pressure in my other tires.  He said there was supposed to be 65# in my tires but there was 55# in all of them.   It made me wonder if a little less air in the tires would give the ponies a better ride.  Do you all ‘air up’ your tires to the requirement or do you soften them for an easier ride?  I want my tires to last a long time but still….  those ponies.

ann