Re: [RC] [RC] CRI's - Kathy Mayeda

My guess is just that none of these values indicate anything alarming.  The horse with a higher pulse rate may have just had the CRI before it completely recovered, and may have a lower BPM 5 minutes later.  These numbers probably don't mean much by themselves.  Would be interested in seeing what the experienced ride vets say.

K.