[RC] wanted mini/pocket sweat scrapers - Rugbytimber

I am looking for the little mini pocket sweat scrapers. so I can hang it from my saddle and scrape off water after sponges.
I cant seem to find them.
well I found it on e-bay, but the seller had lots of negative feed back, and the shipping was 3 times the cost of the item.
chariton vet supply sells them, but minimum orders are $50. i need nothing else at this time.
looking for a better deal. any of you venders out there have them? I especially want a  purple one and a black one.
-rene-