Re: [RC] [RC] wanted mini/pocket sweat scrapers - Ashley Kemerer

Hi Rene:

Here is a link to a place where you can buy them:

I've found the best thing to do when youre looking for a product is to go to www.froogle.com  which is a google search engine for products.  It almost always has what you're looking for and lists every place that sells that product and you can sort by price to find the cheapest item.  It's very useful!

Ashley