[RC] VT Ride First Correction - Normanjudyv

Someone said Jeff Kavy & his horse were the first to complete all 3 distances in VT. Just want to set the record straight. That was done a while back & all top 10 by the way, by VT resident previously of NJ, Ellen Tully and her great gelding Bahrain who has the distinction of being the son of Stagg Newman great little gelding Drubin, both bred by the late Maggy Price. I,m feeling a little bit like Kat making a correction. Gosh I hope I,m rite. Judy