Re: [RC] Auburn Dam - SandyDSA

I just want to know if anyone can explain in a meaningful way just why, despite our ongoing water, power, infrastructure issues, that NO ONE in a position of power and/or decision-making has EVER thought to themselves, "well, GEE WHIZ, Martha, MAYBE we need to stop ADDING to the population, stop BUILDING and developing, get spending under control, assess our current and proposed future resources, and start making apparently WISER decisions". Why does this NEVER happen?

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com