Re: [RC] Auburn Dam - SandyDSA

sorry guys just so hard to read - can we at least check the words we use?? There is a huge difference between "dam" and "damn" - one will get my mouth washed out with soap even now. The meaning we are trying to convey is lost when we cannot use the correct words. Typos I understand far more than incorrect word usage. Then there is the incorrect vernacular of "Nucular" rather than nuclear...."jewlery" rather than jewelry..... VBG. Just check that good English I KNOW we all have in us.... perhaps some misunderstanding can be eliminated by saying what we mean and meaning ONLY what we say.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com