Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Internet dialog - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Not to mention the First Amendment of the constitution!  Which gave us the 'right' to criticize so that we, as a country, have the ability to form free thought.  Soli, I love what you wrote in your third paragraph.  I absolutely LOVE IT!

Now, should anyone accuse me of being "to vocal," "to sensitive," and "ignorant" I have a mission to continue being that way!!!  It is all in the name of my quest for the truth in a frame that our Fore Father's had the incredible foresight to put in writing and have ratified!   It is to develop my tolerance and self-esteem.  Which every human being on the planet owes to themselves.  I owe it to my horses to be the best I can be through knowledge.  I can't learn if I don't ask questions.  I can't learn to be patient with others if I don't listen as well as I talk or in most cases ramble!  At-any-rate we can only improve our posture by being a good student that becomes a great teacher!   Believe me my horses have taught me a lot about patience and tolerance.  Then again I have listened to them!

D'Arcy