Re: [RC] Mean people - John Teeter

just a reminder:

and, rather than 1000, ridecamp is currently read by over 3500 people world wide. Good thing everyone doesn't try to talk at once:)

and (btw) I'm?diligently?to move all of ridecamp (and endurance.net) into a new computing environment. It's been 6 years since the last big move ... I'll let you know when the ridecamp space is to move (just so everyone can worry with me:)?

ride well!!

johnt