Re: [RC] Meeting New People - Ironval

And what a gracious and generous, hostess D'Arcy was!  She even nursed Ken and I back to health after a bad bout of food poisoning we picked up on the road.  We had a wonderful time with her and her granddaughter at her beautiful,  peaceful ranch.  Thank you so much D'Arcy!!!
I also had the great pleasure of meeting Ironval aka Valerie after the BBQ.  Valerie and her friend Ken came to stay for a couple of days at the ranch.  We rode a little bit around the area.  Not too much to do with the smoke hanging over Sly Park.  Ken and Valerie pitched in and helped around the ranch.  Helping hands are always welcome!  They were such lovely house guests that felt more like family.

If anyone gets the opportunity to spend some time with Valerie you will get a really good sense of what a delightful person she is with a beautiful heart to match.