Re: [RC] lawsuit - Susan

I think somewhere it is written that the rider is ultimately responsible for his/her horse....

And THUS the rub, Lauren.  I'm in total agreement with you.  The rider was experienced.  He said he didn't know colic could be fatal.  Why, all of a sudden, is stupidity an excuse?  The rider refused treatment, for crying out loud!

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan Young, ISSO Secretary, ISSO Points Secretary, Regional Representative
Your Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)