[RC] lawsuit - Double 8 Ranch

It is NOT anecdotal.
I think knowing the ride vet and hearing the words out of his/her mouth is sufficient.
Knowing the ride manager and other riders who were deposed.

Ride managers do communicate with each other.....

I truly am wondering where the AERC BOD stands on the issue and how other vets feel about it.

I think somewhere it is written that the rider is ultimately responsible for his/her horse....

The two main questions are:
Should the rider be sanctioned?

Does this not put ride vets in general at risk and therefor the sport of endurance?

I understand that anyone can sue anyone else at any time.

Lauren
Double 8 Ranch
Cody, WY