[RC] Paris - Tom Sites

Hello Paddi,  I would pass on that you try to go visit Zingaro Village which is in the Paris suburb of Aubervilliers.  Zingaro and Bartabas are the most visually stimulating equestrian theatre i have ever witnessed.  When i was last in Paris it was for the new years millineium celebration in 1999/2000 and we went to see the fireworks.  I tried to go to the Village then but when i called they said they were gone on holiday.  Try to give them a call and if you get there tell me what it was all about.

Every restaurant  i ever went to in all of France was good and price did not dictate quality as it was all wonderful.  There is a small restaurant not far from the Lourve, near the glass pyramid that was really neat and historic and the prices were not that bad.  Walk down the Champs d'Ellyses (sp?)  to get a taste of Paris and the people.  Stop off and see an english movie in french.  Theres so much to see and do there thats its my favorite all time city, and i don't really like cities.  The people are kind and not the way they have been portrayed.

You will Love Paris.  ts