[RC] I need photos of fire victims asap-please!! - Horseraser

Hi guys
I have been fighting Auburn Lake Trails in regards to having our horse trailers hooked up and ready to go during the fire season. I have been through 3 fires (one in SLO and two in DeLuz area) and I am trying to get as much ammunition as possible. Can all of you fire victims (horse pics, house pics etc) send me anything you have such as first hand accounts, pics etc...anything you have will be great for us in ALT. We have three exits out of our "fishbowl" and really dont have a set plan in place. I am hoping to light a fire under some bunz so we can get going on this.
Thanks again endurance family!
Micki Turney

I will live in a place that is big enough to house my soul and beautiful enough to stir it. I will seek harmony with the land, and enjoy its rhythms, it’s season, it’s sunrises, its sunsets. I will saunter, gallop, canter and trot. I will be a star gazer, a horse whisperer, a trout whisperer and the space of hospitality.