RE: [RC] Paris - Leonard.Liesens

Bartabas is currently performing in Dubai. It seems that Dubai attacts all
equestrian things like a pot of honey :-)

Leonard(www.endurance-belgium.com)

From: "Tom Sites" <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [RC] Paris

Hello Paddi, I would pass on that you try to go visit Zingaro Village =

which is in the Paris suburb of Aubervilliers. Zingaro and Bartabas are =

the most visually stimulating equestrian theatre i have ever witnessed. =

When i was last in Paris it was for the new years millineium celebration =

in 1999/2000 and we went to see the fireworks. I tried to go to the =

Village then but when i called they said they were gone on holiday. Try =

to give them a call and if you get there tell me what it was all about.

Every restaurant i ever went to in all of France was good and price did =

not dictate quality as it was all wonderful. There is a small =

restaurant not far from the Lourve, near the glass pyramid that was =

really neat and historic and the prices were not that bad. Walk down =

the Champs d'Ellyses (sp?) to get a taste of Paris and the people. =

Stop off and see an english movie in french. Theres so much to see and =

do there thats its my favorite all time city, and i don't really like =

cities. The people are kind and not the way they have been portrayed.

לjjbzĝ۫jw5a0zwnzw"wfϢX8rV
0zwnzwyƦ+mԞ˛mm۫jw'^qZ vx'F'^I