Re: [RC] rider sanctioning/litigation against ride vet - Beth Walker

I think that is what I said.....

I just added that RMs should take such action as a group. ?Not as a single individual. ?That protects the RM, and the rider.

On Jan 14, 2008, at 2:43 PM, Ginger Bill wrote:

If you've ever been a ride manager than you know how hard it is to get a vet. I believe that if anyone is causing any trouble such as this, they are a?hinderance to our sport and, therefore, are not needed nor welcome.? Ginger

From: bwalker2@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] rider sanctioning/litigation against ride vet
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:56:18 -0800
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I live in SoCal too -- so I know what you mean. ?That is why I said that a consensus by RMs in the region that had contact with such a rider would be sufficient for me. ?The RMs generally know who is a trouble-maker, cretin, etc. ?Therefore, I think RMs should be able to get together and decide that person X is no longer welcome at the regional rides. ?