Re: [RC] rider sanctioning/litigation against ride vet - Beth Walker

I live in SoCal too -- so I know what you mean. ?That is why I said that a consensus by RMs in the region that had contact with such a rider would be sufficient for me. ?The RMs generally know who is a trouble-maker, cretin, etc. ?Therefore, I think RMs should be able to get together and decide that person X is no longer welcome at the regional rides. ?