Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 11:23 AM
Subject: [RC] Dubai Times

But what ever the case, the UAE is professional about their training and it shows. Whether their horses have high mileage or not is irrelevant to a pro. Simply look at thoroughbred racing. It is unusual to see a horse compete for many years. The UAE looks at endurance racing as more similar to flat racing then we do. And this appears to be the case for many other countries as well. You can say that their horses wouldn't do well at Tevis or OD, but rest assured, they would prepare for those rides in the same way they did for the ride in Dubai. They have done well on leased horses at our big name rides and I  am sure that their own horses would do well at our rides, who knows, maybe even win. We will know for sure in 2 years in Kentucky. I am sure there will be hills at that ride and I am sure the UAE will train for them. I am sure that they will be motivated to beat us on our own ground. I am hope our professionals are willing to train at the same level.