Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Ride in GA this weekend

Mike, Kay Faulk is putting on the ride. It has been moved to 'Bronwood Ga. it has been posted on aerc and sera and sedra and has been on ride camp. I don't remember the directions exactly. It will be  at Southpoint plantation . You can call Kay at 229 881 32 40 and she will give you the directions. Hope to see you there Dixie
-------------- Original message from "Mike Lewis" <mikelewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Seems I recall reading something about the ride in Georgia (near Buena Vista) this coming weekend being moved.  Can anyone please bring me up to speed--I can't find the original e-mail.

Thank you,

Mike