Re: [RC] [RC] Club Foot - Barbara McCrary

Is anyone is really trying to change your opinion?  Exchange of ideas is a fascinating concept.  I truly believe that's a great way to learn.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: Genevieve
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Club Foot

All I can tell everyone is that you may as well stop here because I won't be changing my opinion any time soon. It's one that I've held firm for many years and no matter how hard you argue nor how convincing your evidence is I won't be changing it any time soon.

I was just offering someone information about a gelding I used to own and my observations on his club foot. Then suddenly everyone's questioning me and tearing me down just because I happened to mention that I'm not a big fan of everyone's favorite breed. I don't like arguments and I don't like having my opinion scrutinized right in front of me.

I'm starting to remember why I decided to avoid participating in group discussions. People don't deal well with an individual who's as stubborn and close-minded as I am. Please understand that debate isn't my thing.