[RC] Club foot - Barbara McCrary

I invite anyone to explain exactly what a club foot is.  I've heard the term many times over the years, but I don't know the exact definition.  If it means what I call "high-low syndrome" where one foot stands more upright than the other, and the other foot has a low heel, then I must tell that the best horse I ever rode had this issue.  Only when farriers tried to correct this did he run into trouble and eventually had crippling problems that compromised the quality of his life.  But he was surefooted and quick.  If this is not what you call club foot, please explain what club foot is, because I apparently don't know.

Barbara