Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Club Foot - Lynne Glazer

Well, you're right, I guess--we can't evaluate the "many Arabians you've ridden" to check out their conformation, way of going, shoeing, saddling, your horsemanship or balance. ?YOU don't feel steady on them, that's a lot more information.

You're right. ?You're not meant to have Arabs, it's as simple as that. ?I am not defensive about this breed more than any other breed, just about the broad generalization that implies they probably aren't suited for anyone because they probably all stumble. ?

I had TWHs for ten years, and would react here if someone claimed that those horses routinely stumbled too. ?Or any other breed where broad generalizations are made based on a limited sample without enough data to support such a conclusion.

And if you think that I "tore you down", wow. ?New to the 'net? ?Please explain how I "tore you down".

Lynne
Rem-member Me (purebred Arab)
Twix (Lipizzan-Arab)
Celesteele (purebred Arab out on trial and probably sold)